MultiFLEX covers all STA and airline date change fees. If the new flight is more expensive than the original, you WILL have to pay the difference.
Buy your pass before you fly and change your dates once you've left the UK. Please check that your flight is eligible, as not all of them are!
You can choose from 3 different multiflex date changes passes; 1 change pass, 3 change pass or unlimited change pass.
1. Multiflex Pass can only used against certain tickets. Call a Travel Expert to find out which ones are eligible.
2. Multiflex can only be purchased before departure.
3. Multiflex can only be used once you’ve left the UK – if you need to make any changes pre-departure, ask your travel expert to guide you through options and fees.
4. Multiflex covers all STA and airline date change fees, however if the flight you are changing to is more expensive or has higher taxes than your original flight, then you must pay any fare difference (our hands are tied with this one – airline rules we’re afraid!).
5. Multiflex does not change the rules of your purchased ticket, e.g. maximum stay validity.
6. Multiflex will make it easier to change your date whenever possible but flights can always fill up, especially in peak season. Please change your date with far in advance as you can; the more notice you give, the more chance we have of getting you the seat you want.